Import an Eclipse Project
Import Eclipse Project from ZIP file
1. Copy your project ZIP file ( corejava.zip ) in a temporary folder.
2. Unzip the file that will create folder c:\temp\corejava that will contain your project classes.
3. Open Eclipse and select File-> Import menu item
4. Select Existing Project
5. Select your project folder from temp directory c:\temp\corejava . You must select check box "copy project into workspace" and click Finish button
6. Now your project has been copied in your workspace and you can start working on your project
2. Download project zip from “Download ZIP” button at right bottom corner
3. Unzip this file into a temp folder
4. Now follow steps given above in “Import Eclipse Project from ZIP File”